How to improve your indoor air quality, procrastination accountability & mortgage rates updates
Did you know
On average Americans spend about 90% of their time indoors so while outdoor air quality matters, Indoor air quality may matter much more.
Here are 7 ways to improve indoor air quality:
1. Change your AC filter and other air filters.
2. Check your air ducts and clean them.
3. Use cooking vents. Ventilate your home when outdoor air is clean.
4. Keep your rugs and carpets clean and remove shoes
5. Control humidity in your home. High humidity increases mold.
6. Indoor plants to freshen the air.
7. Remove toxic cleaning products
Do you suffer from procrastinating?
Here are 5 tricks chronic procrastinators can use to become organized, hold themselves accountable and finally get their work done once and for all.
1. Be realistic about your bandwidth.
2. Break up large projects or deadlines into small tasks.
3. Put time blocking into action.
4. Eliminate distractions or at least put them on pause.
5. Reward yourself in small ways.
On a final note
Many have forgotten that mortgage rates began to rise after 2016 and reached their peak at the end of 2018 & start of 2019 as employment and the overall economy was strong and growing. Politicians decried the Fed’s rate hikes back then. Rates on a 30-year fixed rate mortgage (FRM) ran between 3.95% on the low end and 5.34% on the high end not that much lower than today’s rates.